The Youth department seeks to nurture and rightly train our youth to be missionaries for Christ in their various spheres of influence as we prepare for the imminent return of Christ. To achieve our objective, we intentionally plan, execute and evaluate various programs, throughout the year, to foster spiritual, mental, physical, social and emotional growth. Our programs can be grouped into three categories:
UPreach: "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness…" (Matt. 6:33). Our UPreach programs are meant for our youth to know God, to fall in love with Him, and to live exemplary lives in the purposes God brought them on this earth for.
INreach: “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up...” (1 Thess 5:11). Our INreach programs are meant for our youth to get to love, know, learn from, and serve each other as a family of God.
OUTreach: “As My Father has sent Me, So send I you’ (John 20:21). Our outreach programs are meant for our youth to love their community which God has placed them in; We acquaint ourselves with the needs of the community, to serve it with the talents and resources God has blessed us with. Our aim is to use Christ’s method (Ministry of Healing, 143) to reach our community to follow Christ, who is the ultimate healer.
We achieve all these through:
- Weekly Sabbath school classes (Cornerstone & Young Adult),
- Youth-Led Sabbath Worship Services,
- Small Group vespers & periodic Friday night vespers
- Periodic Sabbath afternoon programs
- Annual North America Ghanaian Seventh-day Adventist (NAGSDA) Collegiate & Young Professional Conferences (CYP) - held during Easter weekends
- Annual NAGSDA Summer Youth Camps
- Social and recreational activities
- Annual Global Youth Days & Week of Prayers
- Community services
- Evangelism programs
- Weekly tutoring programs for students in Math, English, and the Sciences.
We also collaborate with the PathFinder and Adventurer clubs on our youth programs.
For any information on our youth programs, please email us: email@example.com